Terrific Toddlers! Building Self-Esteem While Guiding Challenging Behaviors
Once enrolled in this workshop, you will have 2 weeks to complete all course content and submit your evaluation. Once completed, a training certificate will be issued.
- Recognize the social and emotional development of toddlers
- Identify “normal” yet difficult behaviors exhibited by toddlers
- Identify behavior management strategies to manage challenging behaviors
- Define self-esteem and explore why developing a positive self-esteem is important
- Understand the role of temperament in toddler behavior and how to guide child behavior accordingly.
Required Computer Programs and equipment for Online Course:
The Institute for Education and Professional Development, Inc.
Our trainings are fun, engaging, and are filled with important information and resources. We want to work with you, hear your stories, successes and challenges, and provide assistance to help you in your work.