Bullying Prevention in Out of School Time Programs
100% of this course addresses the needs of "diverse learners"
- Describe bullying and those involved in bullying
- Recognize signs a child may be bullying others or is being bullied
- Provide activities to teach children about bullying
- Create and reinforce rules and policies regarding bullying
- Respond to incidents of bullying
The Institute for Education and Professional Development, Inc. was established in 2005 to provide professional development and consultation services to early childhood programs and educators. We work collaboratively with programs, educators, and agencies to improve the quality of education and care for young children and families.
IEPD has master instructors who provide training, coaching and mentoring services. Each of the IEPD instructors receives training on adult learning principles, training design and delivery, and evaluation. All of the IEPD instructors have worked in the field of early childhood education, bringing their own experiences and "lessons learned" to the training.
Our trainings are fun, engaging, and are filled with important information and resources. We want to work with you, hear your stories, successes and challenges, and provide assistance to help you in your work.