The Institute for Education and Professional Development, Inc. (IEPD)
difference in the life of a child.
Benefits of our training programs
Accredited IACET Provider
As an IACET Accredited Provider, The Institute for Education and Professional Development, Inc. offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET standard.
IEPD's Core Values
Overview of our services
- Courses are designed based upon current research and best practices for the field of early education and care and out of school time programs;
- The design and delivery of each course is responsive to the needs of adult learners;
- Course content is based upon current research;
- Each course is aligned with Core Competencies;
- Each course is facilitated by a Master’s level trainer with experience and education in the field of early childhood education;
- Continuing Education Units (CEUS): All courses over 5 hours in length are approved for Continuing Education Units; and
- Professional Development Points (PDPs): Available for courses 10 hours or more in length.
- Coaching and mentoring services based upon needs, including QRIS support, CDA, and accreditation.
- Development of custom training for programs.
- Course development.
Stay current. Subscribe to our IEPD Monthly newsletter.
Anyone can subscribe. Just fill in your email address above. It's easy to unsubscribe or change your preferences whenever you wish.