The Institute for Education and Professional Development, Inc. (IEPD)
difference in the life of a child.
Your time will be monitored by the instructor assigned to the training. If there are any concerns about your participation in the training, your instructor will reach out to you. You may be asked to review a section if timing shows it has not been viewed and/or completed We are here to help you succeed!
Please note: IEPD claims copyright and ownership of all training materials. As such, course content or materials cannot be shared with other individuals or agencies.
Benefits of our training programs
Our trainings are fun, engaging, and are filled with important information and resources. We want to work with you, hear your stories, successes and challenges, and provide assistance to help you in your work.
Accredited IACET Provider
As an IACET Accredited Provider, The Institute for Education and Professional Development, Inc. offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET standard.
IEPD's Core Values
Our values represent our aspirations for our work. We believe that when we embrace these values, we will fulfill our vision of supporting early childhood educators and program so children with grow and learn.
Overview of our services
- Courses are designed based upon current research and best practices for the field of early education and care and out of school time programs;
- The design and delivery of each course is responsive to the needs of adult learners;
- Course content is based upon current research;
- Each course is aligned with Core Competencies;
- Each course is facilitated by a Master’s level trainer with experience and education in the field of early childhood education;
- Continuing Education Units (CEUS): All courses over 5 hours in length are approved for Continuing Education Units; and
- Professional Development Points (PDPs): Available for courses 10 hours or more in length.
- Coaching and mentoring services based upon needs, including QRIS support, CDA, and accreditation.
- Development of custom training for programs.
- Course development.
Stay current. Subscribe to our IEPD Monthly newsletter.
Anyone can subscribe. Just fill in your email address above. It's easy to unsubscribe or change your preferences whenever you wish.